- Largest standard rooms in Denver, starting at 550 square feet
- Bathrooms have luxe soaking tubs and separate walk-in showers
- First-rate spa including a salon and 8 treatment rooms
- Prime Downtown location, walking distance to 16th Street Pedestrian Mall
- Complimentary house car within 5 miles, first-come first-serve
- Elway's Steakhouse is pricey (but good)
- Parking is hard to access
- Daily Wi-Fi fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Deeply luxurious, with Colorado flair
The Ritz-Carlton is a name synonymous with luxury, and this location has incorporated Colorado elements to help guests immerse themselves in the mountain way of life. The street entrance is lined with running water and pebbles for a soothing Colorado feel (sans the kitschy log cabin decor). The restaurant, Elway's, is named after Denver Bronco's player John Elway, and provides guests with uniquely Colorado whiskey, beer and wine, and local fare. Even the spa treatments are Colorado influenced: the Hops and Honey Pedicure includes real hops in the treatment along with a flight of Denver's own Great Divide Brewery beer. The Ritz-Carlton also named all of the spa treatment rooms after Colorado waterfalls and the meeting rooms after Colorado mountain passes.
The room decor is warm and upscale, and the west-facing rooms are not to be missed: Sweeping views of the continental divide and Rocky Mountains are some of the best in the city. Most rooms, however, have views of Denver's other downtown high-rises.
On the northern edge of the Central Business District, close to most major city attractions
The Ritz-Carlton is located on Curtis Street, between 18th and 19th, in the northern part of the Central Business District and within easy walking distance of LoDo.
- 30-minute drive to the Denver International Airport
- 6-minute walk to the 16th Street Mall
- 10-minute walk to the Lower Downtown Historic District
- 12-minute walk to the Colorado Convention Center
- 4-minute drive to Coors Field
- 5-minute drive to the State Capitol Building
- 6-minute drive to the United States Mint, Denver
- 6-minute drive to the Denver Art Museum
- 7-minute drive to Invesco Field at Mile High Station
The Ritz's rooms are the largest in the city, starting at 550 square feet, and capping out at over 3,000 square feet. They're all upscale, with plush beds, big soaking tubs, and separate walk-in showers.
- 400-thread-count Frette linens, feather beds and down comforters
- Free daily newspaper
- iPod docking alarm clock
- Cappuccino/coffee/tea maker
- Individual pin-point reading lights above the bed
- Frette bathrobes
- 37-inch flat-screen TV
- Standard Deluxe Guest Rooms are around 550 square feet. Upgrading to a One-Bedroom Suite gets you almost twice as much space.
- Club-level rooms get a separate check-in, free Internet, free breakfast, snacks, hors d'oeuvres, and beverages
- Some rooms have views of the Rocky Mountains but most overlook the city
Rooms and Rates
The Ritz-Carlton Spa features eight treatment rooms, including a couples room with a private suite and bathroom, and a Vichy wet treatment room. All the treatment rooms include Tempurpedic beds and choice of aroma therapy essential oils.
- Guests get free access to Forza, a privately owned fitness center in the same building, with free fitness classes, an indoor lap pool, a basketball court, and rock climbing wall.
- 13,000 square feet of meeting rooms
- 6,300-square-foot ballroom
- Large business center with three workstations and full-size copy machine
- Full-service salon
- View full list of amenities
Elway's Steakhouse and Bar, and 24-hour room service
Elway's is an upscale steakhouse on-site, named after Denver Bronco's player John Elway, and open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Its specialties include USDA hand-cut steaks and offerings from its sushi/raw bar. It has an award-winning wine list, with 1400-plus bottles of red wine, most of which are on display. Special beer and whiskey pairings from local breweries and distilleries are offered throughout the year.
- 24-hour room service
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1881 Curtis Street, Denver, Colorado 80202, United States|