- Fee for Wi-Fi, per device
- No self-parking, only valet (for a fee)
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A luxurious centerpiece among Denver's high-rises
At 45 stories above street level, the Four Seasons Denver towers over other buildings -- hotels, lofts and businesses alike. The decor is a mix of cool modern sophistication and warm Rocky Mountain state flavor. In the lobby, the prominent metal-and-glass staircase, trendy light fixtures, and shiny marble meld seamlessly with wood paneling, rich leather, and local art.
The hotel's brand of hushed, expansive luxury is designed to impress, from the soaring lobby, to the sprawling meeting rooms, to the outdoor pool deck with rows of high-quality lounge chairs. EDGE Restaurant is dark and urban, with candlelight at night and natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows during the day.
The Four Seasons Denver is located downtown Denver's Central Business District, within walking distance of many major attractions. The Four Seasons is next to other major Denver hotels, including Hotel Teatro and The Curtis.
The 16th Street Pedestrian Mall and the Colorado Convention Center are both a short walk away. Other frequented downtown attractions include the Denver Mint, the State Capitol Building, Coors Field, and Denver's renowned microbreweries.
- 30-minute taxi or shuttle from the Denver International Airport
- 2-minute walk to the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- 5-minute walk to the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall
- 5-minute walk to the Colorado Convention Center
- 13-minute walk to the U.S. Denver Mint
- 15-minute walk to the closest microbrewery, Wynkoop Brewery
- 5-minute drive to the Denver State Capitol
- 7-minute drive to Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Denver Aquarium, and Pepsi Center
- 1-hour drive to closest ski area, Loveland Ski Area
- 1.5-hour drive to Estes Park, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
The Four Seasons' plush, modern guest rooms are among the largest in Denver, starting at 400 square feet. The Colorado influences shine here: rich wood grain finishes, warm earth tones, shabui stone accent walls, and in west-facing rooms, views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Large bathrooms featuring deep soaking tubs, separate glass showers, double sinks and LCD TVs built into the mirrors
- Glass washbasins in the bathroom are under-lit for a nightlight affect.
- 42-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod docks
- Well-stocked minibar
- Housekeeping service twice a day, including chocolates at turndown
- Coffee/tea makers
- Some rooms include fireplaces, but not all.
- Plush terrycloth robes
- 95 percent of artwork from local Colorado artists
Rooms and Rates
All the amenities expected from a five-pearl hotel
- Year-round outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, with cushioned lounge chairs and attractive potted plants. The area can get busy on Thursday evenings when the Pool Terrace hosts a DJ.
- 9,000-square-foot spa with 10 treatment rooms (including a couple's room).
- 2,500-square-foot fitness center overlooking the pool area, with cardio machines, strength-training machines, and free weights
- Valet parking only (with a fee ), but free hotel shuttle service
- 17,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wedding packages available, and a wedding design space to meet with a professional planner about fabrics, settings, food, etc., for a fee
- View full list of amenities
An upscale steakhouse and a pool bar
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1111 14th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202, United States|