Celeb gossip is always buzzing — whether it be for a make-up, a break-up, a scandal, or a surprise, stars are making the headlines daily. And often their breaking news is in some ways linked to a hotel. That’s where we come in. Not only does Oyster have all the celeb news fit for print (and some that’s technically not — we’re a blog, after all!), but we have all the deets on where everything went down. Check out the latest celeb and hotel gossip after the jump.
- On Tuesday, Cameron Diaz made an appearance in London to promote What to Expect When You're Expecting. She looked gorgeous as usual on the red carpet, but when leaving the Sanderson where the after-party was held, well, she looked like she had done some hard-partying. Tabloids are claiming she was intoxicated but we think that messy hair may have just been the product of some hardcore dancing!
- Check out more photos of the Sanderson »
- A spokeswoman for Revlon, actress (and bride-to-be) Halle Berry attended the cosmetic company's launch of Whipped Creme makeup at the luxurious Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City on Tuesday.
- Check out more photos of the Gramercy Park Hotel »
- On Saturday night, Scarlett Johansson was spotted partying at the Redbury's Cleo in L.A. Unlike Diaz, however, Johansson was tame by Hollywood standards; she stayed for just two hours, only sipped on cocktails, and called it a night by eleven o'clock. C'mon, ScarJo! Do something scandalous to get Ryan's attention.
- Check out more photos of The Redbury »
- Are they on-again or off-again? Sofia Vergara's status with boytoy Nick Loeb has been a hot topic of discussion this week. First they were reportedly off, then on, then off again...but a recent run-in late Tuesday night at the Loews Regency New York City has some thinking they're back ON once again. However, maybe they were just hashing out why they were off, because witnesses say they both seemed to be upset.
- Check out more photos of the Loews Regency New York City »