Hotel Le Bristol has a Michelin-starred restaurant.
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Instead of renting a home, David Beckham and his brood will be shacking up at the luxury Hotel Le Bristol during his five-month stint playing for Paris Saint-Germain.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Earlier this month, two thieves (disguised as upstanding citizens -- whatever that means) stole millions of dollars worth of jewels from the Four Seasons New York.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? In honor of the royal bun in the oven, New York's Trump International Hotel is offering a lavish babymoon package which includes a two-night stay and a prenatal massage.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Exhale Spa, known for its Pilates-esque bar classes and signature spa treatments, has now opened at the Loews Hollywood Hotel.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Lindsay Lohan reportedly danced on tables and smoked cigs (which are banned) at The Savoy in London after the Brit Awards last week.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! Reports say that the football (soccer, to us) star will be calling the hotel's Imperial Suite -- which is a whopping 3,475 square feet -- home.
2. FAKEOUT! The luxe hotel did fall victim to an early-morning heist -- in which one robber distracted the staff while another took a sledgehammer to a jewelry case -- but the stolen jewelry was worth "just" $166,950.
3. FACT! Other included perks in the "Trump Royal Heir Package" are gift cards to FAO Schwarz and Neiman Marcus, a twice-daily selection of teas, smoothies, and (non-alcoholic) cocktails, and daily in-room breakfast for two. The cost ranges from $6,000 to $6,5000 depending on room type.
4. FACT! With locations at other hotels such as the Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC and the Fairmont Miramar Hotel, Exhale can now call the Loews home.
5. FAKEOUT! While we wouldn't put it past her, it actually wasn't LiLo wreaking havoc at The Savoy, but rather Kate Hudson who was spotted getting a little crazy.