Park Meadows Lodge CondominiumsBreckenridge, Colorado, United States
Flights for this trip with Skyscanner.com
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Cozy chalet-style lodge geared toward ski bums and budget travelers
This small chalet-style lodge provides great ski-in/ski-out access for the price, but its decor and amenities leave much to be desired for anyone seeking a full-service resort.
The grounds are attractive but basic, featuring only two communal Jacuzzis and a small picnic and barbecue area. The lodge is outdated and overly rustic (read: dowdy), yet it's a great budget option for those who care less about style and more about accessibility -- or simply a place to crash post skiing.
The main common space (more of a gathering room than a lobby because the management is off-site) is two wood-clad stories featuring a billiards table, stereo with CD player, large gas fireplace, lounge areas and TV, a coffeemaker, and a vending machine.
Because of its affordability, the lodge tends to draw a younger college crowd -- who commonly can be found congregating in the common space for an impromptu party post-slopes. Because of this, rooms nearby can be a bit noisy, and getting to sleep early may prove difficult.
Close walk to town, and a short walk to the Four O’clock ski run
Park Meadows is situated along the Four O'clock ski run, with a direct lift to the slopes in close walking distance. Breckenridge’s bustling downtown area, located along Main Street, is only a seven-minute walk away and is host to great restaurants, bars and entertainment.
- 2-hour drive to Denver International Airport
- 3-minute walk to the Four O'clock ski lift
- 7-minute walk to Main Street
- 9-minute walk to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 9-minute walk to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 15-minute walk to the closest brewery, Breckenridge Brewery
- 4-minute drive to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena, for ice skating
- 4-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and supplies
Intended more for the ski bums and budget travelers than the spa-seekers and luxury-resort lovers, Park Meadows' rooms offer just a step beyond the bare minimum of amenities. Full kitchens in each condo are a definite perk, as are free Wi-Fi and ski lockers.
Each of the 30 units is individually owned and decorated -- the common trait among them being a considerably outdated and dowdy decor. Only the two-bedroom condo has a flat-screen TV in the living room (the master bedroom has the same tube TV found in all the studios and one-bedroom condos). While the units don’t have washer/dryers, there is a facility on-site for laundry (bring your quarters).
Overall the furniture and interior don't provide the ultimate comfort, but the price is reasonable for the ski-in/ski-out location, which tends to be the primary draw. Keep in mind that rooms near the common-area lodge -- where skiers tend to congregate post slopes -- tend to be noisier.
The bare-minimum amenities make Park Meadows a draw for travelers looking for a budget-friendly place to crash after a day on the slopes.
- Close to Main Street
- Two on-site Jacuzzis, in a common area that includes a barbecue
- Picnic tables outside, great for the summer months
- Ski-in/ski-out capabilities
- Ski lockers for each condo
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle, which provides free shuttle service through town during ski season
- Walls can be thin, and particular areas are noisier than others
- Paid laundry facilities
- No on-site management, so service requests can take awhile
- View Full List of Amenities
Customers Who Viewed Park Meadows Lodge Condominiums Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Park Meadows Lodge Condominiums
Address110 Sawmill Road, Check In : 213 North Main St, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424, United States
- One Bedroom Condo