Courtyard By Marriott Las Vegas SummerlinSummerlin, Nevada, United States
Flights for this trip with Skyscanner.com
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Close to golf courses and to the gorgeous Red Rock Canyon, in a quiet suburb 15 minutes from the Strip
The Courtyard Las Vegas Summerlin is located 15 minutes from the Strip in the suburban Las Vegas town of Summerlin, an upper-middle-class, largely residential, and relatively undeveloped community of 28,000. The area is known for its large number of golf courses, and many are within a five to 10-minute drive. Though far from much nightlife and entertainment, the Courtyard is a short drive from a Family Fun Center and a quick walk from a variety of restaurants such as Joe's Crab Shack, Outback Steakhouse, Macaroni Grill, and Chili's.
Up until about a decade ago, the area surrounding Las Vegas' towering guest room buildings and miniature icons of Western and Egyptian civilization was just a whole bunch of red desert land. But the development of luxury resorts as distant as 40 minutes from the Strip has extended the area of Vegas fun. Never mind the suburban sprawl -- and in some cases a major beltway -- or the lack of in-hotel theater performances. Here, there's natural drama -- Red Rock Canyon.
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Strip ($35 taxi)
- Boca Park shopping center is a 10-minute drive away; retail outlets include Target, Williams-Sonoma, and several restaurants.
- Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa, the newest addition to Summerlin, is a 15-minute drive away.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, encompassing 197,000 acres within the Mojave Desert that offers hiking, biking, and scenic drives, is 25 minutes away.
- 20-minute drive to McCarran International Airport (about a $45 taxi ride one way)
- No hotel shuttle to and from the Strip
- The 18-hole Angel Park golf course, designed by Arnold Palmer, is a 10-minute drive away; seven fine public courses at the J.W. Marriot are just a five-minute drive.
Outdated guest rooms, but free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs
- Standard guest rooms come with either a king-size bed and a sofa bed (299 square feet) or two queen-size beds (339 square feet); one-bedroom suites (338 square feet) with a separate living area, sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, and two 32-inch tube TVs also available.
- 32-inch flat-screen TV with preium channels
- Soundproof windows that can open
- Great beds: pillow-top mattress; down pillows
- Coffeemaker in all rooms
- Balconies in some room types (be sure to request one)
- No smoking rooms
Customers Who Viewed Courtyard By Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Courtyard By Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin
Address1901 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89108-2798, United States
Also Known As
- Courtyard Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Courtyard
- Las Vegas Marriott
- Guest Room
- Guest Room with Sofabed
- One-Bedroom Suite