- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas and Starbucks
- Free, quick hotel shuttle to the airport and the Strip
- 24-hour casino, restaurants, and room service
- 24-hour fitness center
- Poolside drink service
- Fee for in-room Wi-Fi
- No business center
- No poolside food service
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
It has its own casino, and a selection of on-site bars and restaurants, but this hotel is way off the Strip. Plan to take a free, 10-minute shuttle to see any of the action.
It's a 10-minute drive south of the densely packed three-and-a-half-mile-long stretch of hotel-casinos known as the Strip, but there's very little in the immediate vicinity of the Silverton Hotel Casino -- a Bass Pro Shop, a gas station, a Jack in the Box, an Office Depot, an RV park, and a generic sports bar.
- 15-minute drive (or $25 taxi) to McCarran International Airport; a free hotel shuttle runs to the airport at 8 and 10 a.m., noon, and 4 and 8 p.m.
- 10-minute drive (or $20 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip; a free hotel shuttle runs to the Strip at 9 a.m., 3, 6, and 10:30 p.m.
- Five to 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall as well as Town Square, both of which offer a variety of retail shops and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
Clean, comfortbale guest rooms with a slight Western twang
- Deluxe rooms, the standard room type with either a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, start at 378 square feet (about average, for a Las Vegas hotel room).
- One-bedroom suites start at 800 square feet and offer a separate bedroom with a king-size bed, a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, a breakfast bar
- Minibar and coffeemaker
- Wi-Fi and wired Internet cost a daily fee
- Bath & Body Works bath products
- Quality bed, with a pillow-top mattress with triple-layer sheets
- In-room safe, large enough to fit a laptop
- CD player
- Smoking rooms available
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||3333 Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89139, United States|
|Also Known As||