Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Free, five-minute shuttle to the Strip (available 24 hours); still within walking distance of some quality dining options
The Ramada Las Vegas is a good 15-minute walk (or quick cab ride) from the Strip, closest to Bally's, the Flamingo, Caesars Palace, and the Bellagio, along East Flamingo Road, a major thoroughfare that feels relatively safe but isn't especially attractive. There's a strip club across the street from the Ramada, and the surrounding area is mostly filled with empty lots, though the Ellis Island Casino (popular among locals for its karaoke nights) is just a short walk away. Quality restaurants, however, are within a five to 15-minute walk of the hotel. Among them are such franchises as a P.F. Chang's and a number of steakhouses -- Del Frisco's, Ruth's Chris, and Morton's. But if you choose to walk, know that you're probably going to be the only person on the sidewalk.
Many visitors like to explore the hotels and attractions along the Strip and once you're there, it's easy to find a taxi at virtually any time of day or night. A generally less expensive option for getting around the area is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara. Note, however, that the monorail stations are far from one another so it can be a long walk from the station to where you actually want to go. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day pass is $13. If you're traveling along the Strip with at least one other person, a cab is often the least expensive and most convenient option.
- Free, 10-minute, 24-hour shuttle to McCarran International Airport ($12 taxi)
- Free, five-minute, 24-hour shuttle to the MGM Grand hotel and casino on the Strip ($10 to $15 taxi)
- Free, five-minute shuttle to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Free on-site parking
- Standard rooms start at a comfortable 300 square feet -- typical of a hotel room in any other city in the U.S., but a tad small for the price by Las Vegas standards -- and have either one king-size bed or two queen-size beds.
- One-bedroom Suites start at 541 square feet and include a Jacuzzi tub and a small bar area with two stools.
- Old, 27-inch tube TVs in all room types
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffeemaker, mini-fridge, and extra sink in all room types
- Neutrogena bath products
- No smoking rooms available
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||325 East Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89169, United States|
|Also Known As||