- Central location in the heart of the business and financial district
- Well-run mid-sized chain hotel with friendly, attentive service
- Tasteful rooms with comfortable furnishings and big flat-screen TVs
- Room perks include stocked minibar, free Wi-Fi, and soaking tubs
- Some rooms have balconies (all have electric kettle and free mineral water)
- Modern fitness center with cardio machines and weights
- Upscale but comfortable Off The Wall Restaurant and Bar
- Quiet neighborhood on weekends
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Modern comfort in the heart of the Square Mile
The scene at the Apex London Wall Hotel varies depending on the day of the week. This neighborhood, known as the business and financial center of London, is bustling during the week, but quiet on the weekends. Both the lobby, with its black reception desk, and the Off The Wall Restaurant and Bar are sleek in design.
In the heart of London’s Square Mile
The Apex London Wall Hotel is located a pleasant five-minute walk from Bank, Moorgate, or Liverpool Street stations in the heart of London's Square Mile. Also dubbed "the City" by Londoners, the Square Mile is London's official financial district and ranks alongside New York City as a leading center of global finance. As an unfortunate consequence, many local restaurants maintain "bank" hours and are even closed throughout the weekend. However, public transport is located very close to this hotel, allowing easy access to any other part of the city including neighboring Shoreditch for trendy nightlife or Clerkenwell for great dining.
- 14-minute walk to Spitalfields Market
- 15-minute walk to the Barbican and Smithfield Market
- 15-minute walk to St. Paul’s Cathedral
- 13-minute tube ride to Tower Bridge Station, including the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- 13-minute tube ride to Tottenham Court Road Station and Soho
- 15-minute tube ride to Bond Street Station and West End shopping, including Selfridge’s
- 16-minute bus ride to trendy Shoreditch’s nightlife and local galleries
- 18-minute tube ride to Westminster station, including Westminster Abbey and Big Ben
- 19-minute tube ride to Covent Garden
- 21-minute tube ride to Notting Hill Gate Station and Portobello Market
- 22-minute tube ride to Charing Cross Station, including Trafalgar Square, National Portrait Gallery, and the Strand
- 23-minute tube ride to Piccadilly Circus Station and West End theaters
- 27-minute tube ride to Knightsbridge Station and Knightsbridge shopping district, including Harrods
Colorful, comfortable, and contemporary
There are 89 rooms at the Apex London Wall Hotel, all of which feature plush furnishings, splashes of color, and a separate soaking tub and walk-in shower (in all room categories). All rooms have free Wi-Fi, free local calls, iPod docks, and 40-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Modern and luxurious bathrooms complete with Apex blue rubber ducky
- All rooms (except city rooms) have bathrobes and Blu-Ray players.
- Sky Sports and Sky Movies programming available in all rooms
Rooms and Rates
Off The Wall Restaurant and Bar, and a modest gym
Off The Wall Restaurant and Bar serves modern European cuisine in a stylish, contemporary setting. The decor includes a black and cream color scheme, fragmented mirror dividers, and geometric architecture. Ingredients are sourced locally and there are menu items available for various dietary restrictions.
The hotel also has a modest gym with cardio machines and weights.
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||7-9 Copthall Avenue, London EC2R 7NJ, United Kingdom|
|Phone||440 (131) 441-0440|