Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On the Olympic Highway in Park City
Park City Peaks Hotel is located on the highway, a short drive from town and from the slopes.
When people think of Park City, they think of the resort town Park City Mountain. Park City Mountain is where the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Olympic Team comes to train, and has lots of powdery, challenging slopes, but there are plenty of different slopes for different levels. The mountain originally opened as Treasure Mountain in the 60s, but was renamed in 1996 and today boasts eight peaks, nine bowls, and 16 chairlifts, as well as a snowboard park. During the summer months, the mountain turns into an amusement park with lots of rides, and slopes turn into hiking and biking trails.
- 41-minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport
- 3-minute walk to the Park City Golf Course
- 3-minute drive (or shuttle bus) to the slopes
- 3-minute drive to Main Street's shops and restaurants
- 4-minute drive to Kimball Art Center
- 4-minute drive to Park City Historical Society
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||2346 Park Avenue, Park City, Wasatch Range 84060, United States|