Insider Scoop: This Week's Hotel Gossip Featuring John Travolta, Denise Richards, and Many More
Celeb gossip is always buzzing -- whether it be for a make-up, a break-up, a scandal, or a surprise, stars are making the headlines daily. And often their breaking news is in some ways linked to a hotel. That's where we come in. Not only does Oyster have all the celeb news fit for print (and some that's technically not -- we're a blog, after all!), but we have all the deets on where everything went down. Check out the latest celeb and hotel gossip after the jump.
- It's been a tough week for John Travolta. Last Friday, a masseuse accused the star of sexual battery. On Tuesday, another masseuse came forward with similar allegations and on Thursday, a third man filed a lawsuit. The first supposed victim claims that, among other things, Travolta exposed himself to the masseuse in a bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel; Travolta denies all accusations. We hope it's all just Pulp Fiction!
- Check out more photos of The Beverly Hills Hotel »
- Lea Michele was spotted playing her sometimes-endearing-but-mostly-just-annoying Glee character in front of the iconic Plaza Hotel on Sunday. What could Rachel be doing in NYC? I guess we'll have to watch a few more episodes [Ed. note: ugh] to find out.
- Check out more photos of The Plaza »
- Seriously? At the Midnight Mission’s Golden Heart Awards, which were held at the Beverly Wilshire on Monday night, Denise Richards and her ex, (also her ex-best-friend's-ex-husband -- got it? we know it's hard to keep up) Richie Sambora, were caught getting pretty cozy. So Sambora confessed, "We're back on." Sound a little more excited about it, Richie!
- Check out more photos of the Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills »
- On Wednesday, Vampire Diaries stars and real-life couple Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev headed out for a stroll in SoHo. Of course, the paps were waiting for them outside of the Trump SoHo New York where they were staying [Ed. note: We should know! The Oyster offices are right next door], so Somerhalder playfully took pics of the paparazzi with his Polaroid. Cute move -- but we've seen it before.
- Check out more photos of the Trump SoHo »