Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 6 Albums
Customers Who Viewed Richmond Hotel Also Viewed
Oyster Hotel Review
Tourists can't beat the location. The Richmond is only three blocks from Lincoln Road, and guests can walk to bars, clubs, and shopping.
At 18th and Collins Avenue, the quiet little beachside Richmond is beside some of the biggest, swankiest party hotels in South Beach, such as the Delano, the Sagamore, the Raleigh, the National, and Shore Club.
Near some of our favorite restaurants and shops on Lincoln Road (about three blocks away), the Richmond is ideally located.
The decorating is retro style, cheaply done. Some "king" beds are simply two twins pushed together.
The Standard Room
Room are basic with whites and light wood furniture, and have Art Deco-inspired touches in the lamps, clock, art work, and curtains.
- All rooms have work desks
- Neutrogena Luxury bath products
- Robes and makeup mirrors in all bathrooms
- 24- or 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable
- Wi-Fi, for a fee
The pool, hot tub, and lush yard are a great deal for the price. Avoid the greasy restaurant.
- The large, clean pool, half-moon hot tub and grassy yard far surpass all the hotels in the Richmond's price range; they even beat hotels that cost twice as much.
- Small fitness room
- Veranda Café serves breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
The Richmond is a cheap, beachside mom-and-pop resort beside the boutique bigwigs in a prime party location -- but there's a catch. Although it has a large pool, its rooms are stale-smelling, gratuitously stained, and have ""king" beds" that are only two twin beds pushed together.
Things You Should Know About Richmond Hotel
- 1757 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Hotel Is Also Known As...
- Richmond Hotel Miami
- Richmond Hotel Miami Beach
- Richmond Miami Beach
- Deluxe Room
- Ocean Front Room
- Standard Room
- Superior Room