Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 6 Albums
Customers Who Viewed The National Also Viewed
Oyster Hotel Review
A prime party spot beside the big hotels, with plenty of restaurants, bars, and shops nearby.
On the beach, right beside the super-chic big wigs -- the Delano, the Shore Club, the Sagamore, and so on. Great (expensive) food, shopping, and drinking are ample on Collins Avenue and Lincoln Road, but I took more advantage of the 24-hour Walgreen's on the corner.
Rooms, which were renovated in 2013, have a open feel with white walls and dark wood furniture. Best of all are the elegant art deco touches thoughout, like dark wood antique-style desks between black and white photos, and retro-style modern technologies that include roman column phones and vintage side table lamps.
- Big, luxurious plush beds
- Large wall-mounted flat-screen TVs with pay-per-view and cable
- Alarm clock and CD player
- Wi-Fi, for a fee
- 24-hour room service
- Terrycloth robe and slippers
- Work desks
- Hotel brand amenities
- Roman column phones with touchpad
The pool scene is beautiful and relaxed. There's also a modern gym with yoga classes.
- Two pools were beautiful -- a bright "Leisure pool" and the big boy, a 205-feet "Infinity pool" set inside a deeply shaded palm tree garden
- Fitness room was large and had modern equipment, with morning yoga classes available throughout the week
- In-room spa treatments area available
- Poolside drink service
- 24-hour concierge
The restaurant has several on-site dining options and poolside service. 24-hour room service is also available
- The Restaurant at the National has a breakfast buffet, and serves Mediterranean for lunch and dinner
- Aqua Bar and Grill serves fresh seafood, and is open for lunch and dinner
- Blue Bar is open in the evening for cocktails and lighter fare
- 24-hour room service
- Poolside service
A moderately priced designer hotel on posh upper Collins Avenue, the National boasts one of the largest, sleekest pools in Miami. Small rooms, though, and relaxed, haphazard service doesn't contend with its super-chic neighbors, the Delano and Sagamore hotels, but a 2013 revamp to exterior and common spaces did help.
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About The National
- 1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Hotel Is Also Known As...
- National Hotel Miami
- National Hotel Miami Beach
- National Miami Beach
- The National Hotel
- Cabana Wing Room
- Cabana Wing Suite
- Tower City View Room
- Tower Ocean View Room
- Tower Suite
- Triplex Penthouse Suite