Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Staybridge Suites is located just west of the bustling Strip's southernmost anchor, only slightly removed from the action.
Situated just west of Las Vegas Boulevard South (aka the Strip), Staybridge Suites Las Vegas is a 15-minute walk or five-minute drive to the enormous, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The Mandalay Bay complex, which also includes THEhotel and the Four Seasons, is on the southernmost end of the Strip. While the immediate neighborhood amounts to vacant lots, rundown motels, and strip malls, Vegas frenzy is a quick hotel shuttle or car ride away. A free tram connects the Mandalay with the Luxor and Excalibur, two Strip hotels directly to the north. It runs Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Many visitors like to explore the hotels and attractions along the Strip and once you're there, it's easy to find a taxi at virtually any time of day or night. A generally less expensive option for getting around the area is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3 to ride. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara. Note, however, that the monorail stations are far from one another so it can be a long walk from the station to where you actually want to go. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day pass is $13. If you're traveling along the Strip with at least one other person, a cab is often the least expensive and most convenient option.
- 10-minute drive (or $15 taxi) to McCarran International Airport; hotel shuttle runs to the airport every half-hour between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Five-minute drive (or $10 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip; hotel shuttle runs to the Strip every hour between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. and picks up every 15 minutes past each hour
- Free on-site parking
- 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Studios offer a comfortable space (pool-facing rooms don't have balconies).
- Midsize one-bedrooms offer a separate living room and separate bedroom as well as a full kitchen and a washer/dryer (corner rooms don't have a balcony).
- Deluxe suites are approximately 300 square feet larger than the midsize one-bedrooms, and also include a separate shower and tub.
- Flat-screen TVs in all rooms; either a large 36-inch or an even larger 42-inch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Extra sofa bed in all room types
- No smoking rooms
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||5735 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118, United States|
|Also Known As||