- Located in the safe, hip Rios Rosas neighborhood near a metro station
- All units are spacious suites with flat-screen TVs, minibars, and stereos
- Big, bright bathrooms with modern fixtures
- Multi-room suites are ideal for families traveling on a budget
- On-site bar and restaurant, known for a big breakfast buffet
- Some complaints about street noise
- Fee for Wi-Fi (free in the lobby only)
The 110-room NH Prisma Suites is one of the more updated properties in the NH chain. While this hotel offers the same no-frills amenities found at sister NH properties, it also features extra space. All units are big suites with a separate seating area, flat-screen TVs, and bright bathrooms. A recent renovation brought in modern touches such as contemporary furniture, stereo systems, and attractive wood floors. Hotel features include an on-site bar and restaurant, known for serving a great breakfast buffet. While there is a fee for Wi-Fi in the rooms and some guests complain about street noise, this property has a great location in a charming neighborhood and is one of the best Madrid properties in the NH chain.