- Great Mountain Village location next to the skating rink
- Luxurious lobby with original art and sit-down check-in desks
- Big rooms with luxurious marble bathrooms and soaking tubs
- Excellent farm-to-table restaurant and gastropub on-site
- Appealing indoor year-round Jacuzzi and pool
- Big fitness center and spa facilities with a variety of treatments
- Easy access to the slopes and ski storage/valet
- Spacious condos with gourmet kitchens and washer/dryers
- Valet only parking, for a fee
- Not all units have balconies
- Some complaints about temperature control
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Luxurious details, both in guest rooms and hotel common spaces
The Hotel Madeline sets the stage for guests to relax in luxury. The check-in procedure is a laid-back one, with space to sit down at desks in the lobby. A library-like common space has overstuffed chairs with leather and rivet details along with a fireplace. The scene here can be found in the two restaurants: the more formal farm-to-table restaurant M's, and the gastropub Bar M. The hotel also provides amenities to help guests unwind, including a year-round indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and several spa treatment rooms. The Hotel Madeline is a sophisticated, luxurious option for guests that want to be near the action.
Perched above Telluride in Mountain Village, a 20-minute drive from downtown
Hotel Madeline is located in Mountain Village, perched 800 feet above downtown Telluride near the ski slopes. A gondola serves as the main transportation between the towns. While Mountain Village gives visitors easier access to the slopes and offers ski-in/ski-out access without the use of a gondola, it caters only to tourists and doesn't even have a grocery store. The town is built like a European skiing village with a handful of different plazas packed with restaurants, bars, and other entertainment.
The Hotel Madeline sits in the middle of Mountain Village, just off Mountain Village Boulevard, and is surprisingly secluded even though it’s centrally located. Since it sits at a higher elevation than Telluride and not in a canyon, the views are dramatic and endless, especially from balconies.
- 20-minute drive from Telluride Regional Airport
- 1-hour, 40-minute drive from Montrose Regional Airport
- 6-hour drive from Denver International Airport
- 5-minute walk or ski to the ski lifts
- 11-minute drive to Telluride Brewing Company
- 20-minute drive (or take the gondola) to Colorado Avenue and downtown Telluride
Cozy, sophisticated rooms with luxurious marble bathrooms
All of the rooms at the Hotel Madeline are over 400 square feet and are decorated in a sophisticated mountain style. There are 84 standard rooms, 12 suites, and 10 condos here, all of which offer incredible marble bathrooms with soaking tubs and separate stall showers. The condos are privately owned and great for groups, with each offering up to three bedrooms, gourmet kitchens, and washer/dryers. Hotel units offer big 42-inch flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, mini-fridges, and iPod docks.
- Big 42-inch flat-screen TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, separate stall showers, and double vanities
- iPod docks
- Mini-fridges and humidifiers
- Some units have balconies.
- Condo rentals offer fully equipped kitchens.
Rooms and Rates
Indoor year-round pool with Jacuzzi, plus Spa Linnea
The Madeline is one of the only hotels in Telluride and Mountain Village with an entirely indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Adjacent to the pool area is the hotel’s on-site spa, Spa Linnea. It only has five treatment rooms, but it's cozy, with dim lighting and a warm color scheme. There’s also a decent fitness center with cardio machines and free weights.
Free Wi-Fi can be accessed from anywhere in the hotel, including guest rooms and common spaces. But only valet parking is available, for a pretty steep daily fee.
- Large indoor year-round pool and Jacuzzi
- Spa offers five treatment rooms steam rooms, and a variety of treatments including hydrotherapy and acupuncture.
- Fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3,300 square feet of meeting and event space
- Valet only parking, for a fee
- View full list of amenities
Two excellent restaurants, one formal option and one gastropub
There are two excellent dining options at Hotel Madeline. The fine dining restaurant, simply called M's, serves fresh, local farm-to-table fare for breakfast and dinner. Bar M is open for lunch and dinner and offers a more tavern-style menu and big glasses of wine. Both restaurants close during the shoulder season, like most other Telluride and Mountain Village hotel restaurants.
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||568 Mountain Village Boulevard, Telluride, Colorado 81435, United States|