- Not truly within walking distance to any of the Vail Villages
- Fee for parking, even in summer when nearby lot is free
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Resort chic, with rich wood detailing and sumptous furnishings
From the upscale furnishings to the rich wood paneling, the Vail Cascade exudes luxury from the moment you walk in the front entrance. Soft lighting, an understated fireplace, and leather furnishings in the lobby evoke classic mountain decor with a sumptuous twist.
Handsome wood detailing can also be found in the Library, which features floor-to-ceiling shelves filled with an ever-changing selection of books. Carpeted floors and upholstered armchairs add a homey touch.
This somewhat secluded property is like a village of its own, with a private ski lift, ski and mountain bike rental, small market, several dining options, beautiful pool complex, and a massive spa and fitness center featuring a basketball court, indoor track, tennis courts, and saline pool.
A few miles west of Lionshead Village in Vail, located at the base of a private ski lift
The Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is like a village of its own, and, while it has all the amenities needed for a luxurious overnight stay, it's physically located one mile outside of Lionshead Village and two miles from downtown Vail Village.
One of the best perks of the hotel's location is the walking path that stretches all the way to Vail Village, passing through Lionshead Village on the way. The walk is a bit too far to do in the cold, but Vail Cascade offers a shuttle service to both Villages in the winter that operates until the wee hours of the night.
- 135-minute drive to Denver International Airport
- 4-minute drive or shuttle ride to the Eagle Bahn Gondola in Lionshead Village
- 5-minute drive to the Colorado Ski Museum
- 6-minute drive to the Ford Amphitheater
- 60-minute drive to the hot springs at Glenwood Springs
All the rooms at the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa are big and all feature mini-fridges, bathrobes, and granite countertops in the bathrooms. Many of the Mountain View rooms have balconies or patios.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 42-inch flat-screen TVs with in-room movies and video games
- Bathrooms are semi-updated with newer granite countertops, but the shower/ tub combos could use an upgrade
- Mini-fridges and coffeemakers with free coffee
- Walls can be thin, allowing guests to hear neighbors
- Different room layouts, some with fireplaces and balconies
- Many of the creek-side rooms with balconies have beautiful views
Rooms and Rates
- 10,000-square-foot Aria Spa includes 14 treatment rooms, luxe locker rooms, a relaxation room with fireplace, an outdoor saline pool, and Jacuzzi
- Massive fitness club features an indoor basketball court, indoor track, and indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Outdoor infinity pool with adjacent Jacuzzi, fire pits, and lovely creek views
- Ski-in/ski-out access, with a private chair lift and ski rentals
- More than 45,000 square feet of event space, including 19 meeting rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Seasonal Cascade Kidventure offers supervised activities for children ages 5 - 12
- View Full List of Amenities
Atwater on Gore Creek offers American cuisine made with local, organic ingredients
- Atwater on Gore Creek serves up American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dishes are created with local, organic ingredients, and gluten-free and vegetarian options are available. The restaurant features a spacious indoor dining room and open-air patio that overlooks Gore Creek.
- The Fireside Lounge hosts an indoor après-ski scene next to the roaring fireplace in the winter and a gorgeous balcony scene in the summer with tasty cocktails and fresh beers.
- Cascade Village Market and Cafe offers sandwiches, salads, house-made pizzas, and kits for making s'mores on the outdoor fire pits.
- Room service
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1300 Westhaven Dr., Vail, Colorado 81657, United States|