Courtyard Las Vegas Convention CenterOff the Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 8 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Across the street from the Las Vegas Convention Center (still, a five-minute walk) and a monorail station, so that it's easy to explore the Strip
Situated directly across the street from the Las Vegas Monorail station and the Las Vegas Convention Center, this Courtyard is one of a number of hotels that surround the convention center -- the Renaissance Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Hilton, and the Hilton Grand Vacation Club.
If the heat is bearable, the Wynn hotel (at the northern end of the Strip) and all of its superb high-end shopping and dining are just a 15-minute walk away. But in Vegas, most people would splurge on a two-minute, $5 taxi.
- Two-minute walk to the monorail station, which stops at the MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace and elsewhere along the Strip. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day unlimited pass is $13.
- 10-minute drive to McCarran International Airport
- Free on-site parking
- Five-minute walk to Las Vegas Convention Center
Comfortable, but given the tube TVs and old bedding, you can do much better for the price
- King and two double rooms start at 300 square feet (about average, for a hotel in the U.S.).
- Two queen rooms start at 344 square feet and also have an outdoor balcony.
- Suites -- with either two double beds or one king bed -- start at 450 square feet and also have an outdoor balcony.
- In-room coffeemaker (all rooms)
- Old, 25-inch tube TVs
- Large desk area in all rooms
- Mini-fridge in all rooms
Customers Who Viewed Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center
Address3275 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States
Also Known As
- Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
- Courtyard Las Vegas
- Courtyard Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Courtyard
- Las Vegas Marriott
- 2 Double Room
- 2 Queen Room
- Deluxe King Room
- Double Suite
- King Suite