- On a beautiful beach with calm waters
- Gorgeous rooms feature massive bathrooms, with separate showers and tubs, and large flat-screen TVs
- Family-friendly, with a kids' club, a playground, and a small game room
- The 3 on-site restaurants -- as well as the 24-hour room service -- offer tasty snacks and entrees.
- Tons of on-site amenities; 3 pools, 10 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a large fitness center
- Lush grounds and 18-hole golf course has great views
- Free, fast Wi-Fi
- The spa is nice, but relatively small for a resort of this size
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Beachfront location on the small, quiet island of Nevis
The Four Seasons sits on Pinney's Beach, an attractive spot with calm waters on the island of Nevis.
Though there is a small airport on Nevis (largely for chartered planes), most guests fly into nearby St. Kitts. At the airport, a Four Seasons representative meets visitors and take them to the hotel via boat. Those who do fly directly into Nevis can take a 10-minute taxi ride from the airport to the hotel.
Nevis is tiny island in the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, separated from St. Kitts by just a two-mile stretch of sea. It features beautiful waters, friendly people, and lush rainforests. Less developed than St. Kitts, Nevis is often a popular choice among those seeking a quiet, relaxing vacation. The Four Seasons is near the small town of Charlestown, but there's not much there aside from the ferry stop, so most guests end up never leaving the resort during their stay.
Rooms and Rates
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||Pinney's Beach, P.O. Box 565, Charlestown, Caribbean|