Crystal Peak LodgeBreckenridge, Colorado, United States
- True ski-in/ski-out property at the base of Peak 7
- Big, sophisticated condos with kitchens and fireplaces
- Attractive patio with two Jacuzzis and fire pit
- American fare and nice views at The Sevens
- At the Breck-Connect Gondola, with a lift into town
- Use of amenities at nearby sister lodge, One Ski Hill Place
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski/snowboard rentals on-site
- Not within walking distance of Main Street
- Restaurant overpriced, and very busy in winter
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Mountain chic, with classic lodge undertones
The Crystal Peak Lodge is newer construction for the area (late 2008), and it feels upscale, with exposed wood beams, sophisticated furniture, and big windows for taking in the excellent mountain views. The overstuffed leather sofas and chairs near the large fireplace in the main common area are popular after a day on the slopes.
The Crystal Peak Lodge achieves the perfect medium between high-end style and traditional lodge decor. Condos are individually owned, but most have leather and wood accents, warm-toned throws and pillows, and thankfully, little to no plaid.
Right on Peak 7 next to the Breck-Connect Gondola
The Crystal Peak Lodge is located directly on the mountain, and the Gondola on-site and transports guests within walking distance to Main Street. It's a true ski-in/ski-out property, and because of the great location on the mountain, the views are excellent.
- 2-hour drive from the closest airport, Denver International Airport
- 1-minute walk to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 8-minute drive to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 9-minute drive to the closest brewery, Breckenridge Brewery
- 9-minute drive to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena, for ice skating
- 9-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and resupply
Modern lodge-style luxury, with modern finishes and appliances
Large modern kitchens are standard at Crystal Peak Lodge, with full granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and dual sinks. Most units have separate dining areas and countertop breakfast bars.
Every condo has a stone fireplace, and most have balconies. Beautiful bathrooms are among the largest in Breckenridge; most have marble accents, deep soaking tubs, separate walk-in showers, and dual vanities.
Two outdoor Jacuzzis located right on the mountain, but no pool
Crystal Peak Lodge features two outdoor Jacuzzis, comfy common areas, and a billiards table in the main living area, but it lacks an on-site spa or pool. Guests can use sister property One Ski Hill Place's amenities, which include two media centers, a bowling alley and indoor pools.
- Attractive outdoor patio with two big Jacuzzis, a fire pit, and a barbecue
- Decent fitness center with cardio machines (sans personal TVs), free weights, strength training machines, and big windows
- Billiards table in common area
- Use of One Ski Hill Place's amenities, which include two media centers, pool facilities and the Mine Shaft -- a two-lane bowling alley.
- Free Wi-Fi
- No pool, but use of nearby One Ski Hill Place's indoor pools
- No spa
- View full list of amenities
The Sevens is open seasonally and serves American classics and wood-fired pizzas.
The Sevens is little pricey, and is also heavily trafficked in the winter -- to be expected at a restaurant located right on the mountain. Its breakfast buffet is decent, and expect items such as wood-fired pizzas, steaks, sandwiches, and burgers for lunch and dinner. It's closed seasonally, so guests will have to cook for themselves or travel to Main Street in the summer months.
Customers Who Viewed Crystal Peak Lodge Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Ski resorts know that it’s not just the active traveler who frequents lodges these days. Couples looking to rekindle some…
Things You Should Know About Crystal Peak Lodge
Address1891 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424, United States
- One Bedroom Condo
- Two Bedroom Condo
- Two Bedroom Condo w/ Den