- High-end condos with gas fireplaces and gourmet kitchens
- Beautiful bathrooms, most with soaking tubs and separate showers
- Two-lane bowling alley, two screening rooms, and a billiards room
- Indoor pool, kiddy pool, and water feature
- Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis
- Located right on Peak 8, with ski-in/ski-out valet
- Private ski lockers
- Decent fitness center and three massage rooms
- Restaurants very busy in winter
- Steep nightly resort fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Chic lodge details and lots of amenities
One Ski Hill Place is luxurious and modern, with Colorado touches such as the huge stone fireplace in the main entry, the detailed wood and stone staircase, and the comfy, overstuffed lounge chairs in the sitting room. Modern condo-style rooms have wood-framed windows, warm paint colors, and stone details in the bathrooms and fireplaces.
The array of amenities at One Ski Hill is impressive, and is unmatched at nearby hotels. The indoor pool area has a pool, kiddy pool, and Jacuzzi, though the main pool is on the small side -- especially considering it's a feature shared with Crystal Peak Lodge, Mountain Thunder Lodge, and Village at Breckenridge. The resort's other amenities -- the billiards room, two screening rooms, and bowling alley -- are shared as well.
Right on Peak 8, next to the Breck-Connect Gondola
One Ski Hill Place is located directly on the mountain, and the on-site Gondola transports guests within walking distance to Main Street. It's a true ski-in/ski-out property, and because of the great location on the mountain the views are excellent.
- 2-hour drive from the closest airport, Denver International Airport
- 1-minute walk to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 8-minute drive to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 9-minute drive to the closest brewery, Breckenridge Brewery
- 9-minute drive to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena, for ice skating
- 9-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and resupply
One Ski Hill Place offers some of Breckenridge's largest condo-style rooms, featuring modern kitchens with stainless steel Bosch appliances and warm granite countertops; as well as beautiful bathrooms with granite or marble accents, and in most cases, separate soaking tubs and showers.
- Warm colors, high-end furniture, and accents of wood and stone
- Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, utensils, and cookware
- Big bathrooms with marble or granite accents, soaking tubs, and walk-in showers. (A few Studio units lack separate soaking tubs.)
- Gas fireplaces with moss stone surround
- iPod docks
- Large flat-screen TVs and Blu-Ray DVD players
- Free Wi-Fi
- Balconies in most units
- Plush bathrobes
Rooms and Rates
- Two screening rooms, with comfy recliners and big flat-screen TVs
- Enclosed billiards room, for privacy
- The Mine Shaft, a private two-lane bowling alley
- Lovely indoor pool area with kiddy pool, small adult pool, water feature, Jacuzzi, and partial glass ceiling
- Outdoor patio area with Jacuzzi, fire pit, and mountain views and separate indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Decent 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines, strength training equipment, and free weights
- Sauna and steam room
- Ski-in/ski-out valet
- Shuttle service to Main Street
- Sundries and snacks at The Market
- "Rejuvenation center" made up of a handful of massage rooms
Three restaurants and a bar that get packed with skiers from Peak 8
T-Bar is an apres-ski bar with over 40 beers on tap, and lots of indoor and outdoor seating. This is the 'it' spot for skiers during the winter season.
The cafeteria-style Ski Hill Grill is host to a gift shop, a deli, an espresso bar, and loads of picnic-style seating. Again, it's packed in the winter, and somewhat empty in the summer.
The Living Room is a smaller, more intimate restaurant with only 35 seats. It's open all day for all meals, and offers a Colorado-inspired menu. The Living Room is closed seasonally, for two months out of the year.
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1521 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424, United States|