Abac BarcelonaSarria-Sant Gervasi, Barcelona, Spain
- Upscale avant-garde rooms are white and beige with purple accents
- 32-inch Bang & Olufsen flat-screen TVs and sound system
- Remote control lights and blinds in rooms
- Huge suites available with gorgeous decks
- Big, luxurious bathrooms with Hermes bath products
- Michelin-starred restaurant and lounge bar
- Elegant spa with Turkish baths, body/face treatments, and health club
- Amazing penthouse with enormous deck and all glass walls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Residential location far from popular attractions
- Shower/tub combos have handheld showerheads
- Lack of shower door/curtain may be awkward for some
- No pool
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Twenty minutes from a major airport, and within a 10- to 20-minute drive or subway ride to modern and historical attractions.
ABaC Barcelona is located on a busy tree-lined street in a hilly, residential area outside the city center. It's a 20-minute drive from Barcelona Airport and within walking distance of several shops and restaurants, but there aren't many attractions in the immeidate area beyond a university and a theme park. Public transportation is nearby, however, so guests can go without a car and still get around to all of the city's attractions -- the most popular ones are a 10- to 20-minute drive or subway ride away.
Barcelona has the best of two worlds: the urban excitement of a modern yet historical city combined with the leisure and relaxation set by the Mediterranean Sea. Tourists pour from every corner of the world to experience the town’s vibrant nightlife, excellent cuisine, beautiful Gothic and one-of-a-kind Modernist architecture, and cutting-edge design scene. This -- and the great Mediterranean climate -- means you might find crowds wherever you go, but it'll be worth it for sites like the bizarre Sagrada Familia cathedral, world-class MACBA museum, hopping Barri Gothic neighborhood, and unusual Parc Guell.
The Catalonia capital is arguably one of the top party destinations in Spain (along with Madrid and Ibiza Island). Dynamic and multicultural, Barcelona also has a mellow feeling to it during the day. The sea breeze sweeps the streets of this thriving city, giving it an unmistakable Mediterranean vibe -- but with the advantages of a modern town. Namely: reliable public transportation, delicious food, wonderful hotels, charming neighborhoods, a quality city beach, and hundreds of cultural activities.
- 20-minute drive from Barcelona Airport
- 2-minute walk to several bus stations
- 20-minute subway ride to Gran Teatre del Liceu, an opera house in La Rambla
- 23-minute subway ride to Museu de la Cera
- 10-minute drive to Parc Güell and Casa-Museu Gaudí'
- 10-minute drive to shopping and restaurants on Passeig de Gracia
- 15-minute drive to Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo, an amusement park
- 20-minute drive to the Picasso Museum
- 22-minute drive to the Port of Barcelona
Customers Who Viewed Abac Barcelona Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
The historic charm of Europe has long been entrancing newlyweds. From the cobblestone streets of Paris to the vineyards of…
Some people prefer to read a magazine in the restroom, but we'd much rather gaze out over a stunning view…
Things You Should Know About Abac Barcelona
AddressAv. Del Tibidabo, 1, Barcelona, Province of Barcelona 08022, Spain
- Deluxe Room
- Standard Room
- Standard Room W/ Terrace