Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 12 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Located in the heart of Beverly Hill's Golden Triangle -- in the midst of the area's fantastic shopping and dining -- is the Montage. The hotel is as posh as its surroundings: Every aspect of the property is luxurious and elegant. From the wood accents and potted trees throughout the building, to the chandeliers and stone fireplace in the Lobby Lounge, the hotel's Spanish-Mediterranean style -- inspired by Southern Californian estates built in the Hollywood Golden Age -- exudes class and warmth. It's a fitting setting for a stay in one of the most upscale areas in the country.
The hotel has all the luxury trappings you'd expect at a five-star hotel -- a luxury spa, a heated rooftop pool, and renowned restaurants -- and the upscale clientele that comes with them.
High-end location with plenty of shopping and dining options
The Montage is located in the heart of Beverly Hill’s Golden Triangle, a pedestrian friendly area bound by Wilshire Boulevard, Canon Drive, and Little Santa Monica, and is one of LA's top places to see and be seen. It's the ideal location for the upscale shopper -- shopping in Beverly Hills is world-famous -- as well as the foodie and the sightseeing tourist. If you’re looking for more than shopping and eating, it's a short drive to popular sites on Hollywood Boulevard and The Santa Monica Beach.
- Across the street from Rodeo Drive, home to some of the best high-end shopping in the world
- 5-minute walk to major department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Barneys New York, both just a few blocks down Wilshire Boulevard
- 8-minute drive to the Museum of Contemporary Art
- 10-minute drive to The Sunset Strip, with its bars and clubs (there's next to no nightlife in Beverly Hills)
- 15-minute drive to Grauman's Chinese Theater and Hollywood Boulevard
- 20-minute drive to Santa Monica beach
- 20-minute drive to Dodger Stadium
- 20-minute drive to Universal Studios theme park
- 20-minute drive to the L.A. Live Center, home to the Staples Center and Nokia Theatre
- 25-minute drive to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Old Hollywood decor meets modern-day luxury
Rooms feature decor inspired by Southern Californian estates from the 1920s and '30s -- crown moldings, wood furniture, marble and mosaic-tiled bathrooms -- plus the accouterments of modern-day luxury, including flat-screen TVs and high thread count bedding. Many rooms also feature fireplaces and patios and/or balconies, some with lovely views of the Hollywood Hills. Some rooms also come equpped with separate living areas and and sleeper sofas.
- L-shaped couch
- Ability to control TV, lighting, and draperies from desk or bedside
- Free Wi-Fi
- Agraria Golden Pomegranate bath products
- Marble and mosaic-tiled bathrooms with dual sinks; tub and separate shower with dual showerhead and bench
- 42-inch LCD TV with 67 channels, including HBO
- Stocked minibar
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour business center with free services including fax and copy machines, computers, and internet
- 24-hour laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour babysitting available
- Meeting and event space
- Pets allowed for a fee; the hotel will provide beds, bowls, and treats
- Paintbox children's program: Activities such as arts and crafts for kids 5 to 12
- Salon by celebrity colorist Kim Vo
- Barber shop by Gornik & Drucker
- Spa Montage: A full-service spa with 17 treatment rooms offering a variety of services from facials to massages and even fitness classes; open daily for treatments
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fee for valet parking
- 24-hour rooftop pool
- Personal shopping services available, as well as a free consultation with stylist Joe Katz, and a shoe shine by John Lobb
- The hotel's fleet of Mercedes-Benz cars can shepherd suite guests from one part of Beverly Hills to another free of charge
Renowned Italian restaurant Scarpetta
- Lobby Lounge: Nightly entertainment; afternoon tea daily.
- The Conservatory Grill: Rooftop and poolside restaurant serving soup, salad, and sandwiches.
- Scarpetta: Italian cuisine; open for lunch and dinner daily.
- £10 bar and restaurant is known as the only official US spot headed by upscale scotch company The Macallan; open five days a week
- Parq Bar is indoor/outdoor space for cocktails and small plates in the evenings, including sushi. Live music is performed nightly.
This 201-room luxury hotel located in the heart of upscale Beverly Hills is elegant in every way, from the Spanish Colonial-inspired architecture to the spacious, sumptuous rooms to the perfectly manicured courtyard. Highlights include a luxury spa, renowned Italian restaurant, and a heated rooftop pool. Only the Peninsula and the Beverly Wilshire hotels can compare.
Things You Should Know About Montage Beverly Hills
- 225 North Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210, US
- Corner Suite
- Deluxe Guestroom
- Deluxe Suite
- Garden Suite
- Governor Suite
- Grand Deluxe Guestroom
- Grand Deluxe Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Standard Guestroom
- Superior Guestroom
- Superior Suite