This hotel has undergone significant renovations since our visit.
We will update our photos and review as soon as we can.
Oyster Hotel Photos
Customers Who Viewed Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort Also Viewed
Oyster Hotel Review
On East Main Street, in the heart of downtown Aspen
Guests can walk to almost anywhere in Aspen from the hotel -- the ski lift, The Belly Up live music venue, and numerous restaurants and bars. The Maroon Bells Scenic Wilderness Area -- the most frequently photographed scene in Colorado -- is a 25-minute drive away.
- 10-minute drive to Aspen Airport
- 4-hour drive to Denver International Airport
- 2-minute walk to the closest microbrewery, Aspen Brewing Company
- 8-minute walk to City Market Grocery
- 9-minute walk to the closest ski lift in downtown Aspen
- 3-minute drive to The Aspen Club & Spa
- 18-minute drive to Snowmass Village
- 25-minute drive to Maroon Bells Scenic Wilderness Area
All rooms are uniquely decorated, and have large, luxurious bathrooms
Tiled outdoor pool and two Jacuzzis
HOTEL JEROME REOPENED IN LATE 2012 AFTER A MASSIVE RENOVATION. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING OUR REVIEW.
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort
- 330 EAST MAIN STREET, ASPEN, CO, 81611, US
- Deluxe King
- Executive Suite
- Junior Suite Double
- Junior Suite King
- One Bedroom Suite
- Premier King
- Presidential Suite