Grand Velas Riviera NayaritNuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- Infinity pool with 3 levels overlooking the beach
- All-suite property with ocean views from private balconies
- Gorgeous spa with 20 treatment rooms and couples' treatments
- 4 specialty restaurants serving a variety of international cuisine
- Nespresso coffee maker and 42-inch flat-screen TVs in all suites
- Lush, manicured gardens and grounds
- Separate kids' pool and club with organized activities
- Fees for Wi-Fi
- Best All-Inclusive Hotels in Mexico
- Best All-Inclusive Hotels in Riviera Nayarit
- Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Vallarta
- Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
- Best Luxury Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
- Best Luxury Hotels in Riviera Nayarit
- Best Beach Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
- Most Romantic Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 9 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
An upscale all-inclusive resort with gorgeous pool, extensive spa, and multiple fine-dining options
This all-suite resort attracts travelers looking for extra space in a serene environment. The attractive lobby lies under an enormous palapa, one of Mexico's classic, rustic building forms. The hotel's two wings sweep away from the lobby, curving toward the ocean, with the gardens, pools, and restaurants in between. The design ensures a relaxing stay, and even outside of the spacious suites there are many cozy places to soak up the laid-back atmosphere. Three enticing pools each have an infinity edge, and the kids even have their own separate swimming area and entertainment programs.
Relaxation continues in the state of the art spa. Guests can choose from over 60 treatments options, many of which are designed for couples. While the resort might be a far drive from the action of Puerto Vallarta, between the pool, spa, and four fine dining restaurants, there is plenty of entertainment on-site to keep guests occupied.
An isolated location in Nuevo Vallarta, serene but far from the action of downtown Puerto Vallarta
Located a 20-minute drive north of Puerto Vallarta is Nuevo Vallarta, a newer area of high end homes and beachfront hotels. Local entertainment includes water sports, golf courses, and the resort's luxurious spa. Guests seeking nightlife might find the location a drawback, while others will welcome the peaceful atmosphere.
- 10-minute drive to Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- 10-minute drive to nearby golf courses
- 20-minute drive to downtown Puerto Vallarta
Elegant suites with lovely ocean views and Nespresso machines
All 267 rooms at this resort are suites, with separate living and sleeping areas. These huge suites start at over 1000 square feet in size, and are filled with elegant wooden furniture (teak, imported from Bali). A few outstanding amenities include plush lounge chairs on the balcony the 12-option pillow menu, and Nespresso machine with flavored options. Attention to detail is seen in extras like men's and women's robes and sandals. Toiletries are Gilchrist and Soames in the basic suites, and Bulgari in the most luxurious suites.
A multi-level infinity pool, decadent spa, and great kids' program
This all-inclusive resort is packed with features to keep guests entertained on-site. To soak up the beautiful weather guests can enjoy the multi-level infinity pool and the lovely beach. A luxurious spa has over 60 treatments to choose from, many of which are designed for couples. The resort also has four signature restaurants.
Four specialty restaurants, casual dining, and 24-hour room service
The four signature restaurants here strive for high end gourmet dining in different categories: international, French, Italian, and Mexican. Room service is also available 24 hours a day, and the all-inclusive wine list is wider than guests might anticipate. Three dining rooms in the lobby building all feature chic interior design, with decor inspired by the restaurant’s name and theme.
- The beachfront, open air Azul serves an international menu for three meals a day
- Piaf is a French gourmet restaurant serving dinner only; reservations required, kids over 12 only
- Lucca is an Italian gourmet restaurant serving dinner only; reservations required, kids welcome
- Frida is a Mexican gourmet restaurant serving dinner only; reservations required, kids welcome
- Casual food is served at the Selva Mar poolside snack bar and the Aqua Bar for swim up for cocktails and snacks
- The Lobby Bar has two levels: a performance stage with curving gold wall and upstairs TVs for watching sports
Customers Who Viewed Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Free breakfast and yoga classes are some nice perks, but when we're on vacation and feeling creative (or the weather's…
View: Land's End is a rock formation located right where the Sea of Cortes and the Pacific Ocean meet. Seals…
Things You Should Know About Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
AddressAv Cocoteros 98 Sur, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico C.P. 63735, Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit 63735, Mexico
- Ambassador Penthouse Suite
- Master Suite Garden/ Pool View
- Master Suite Ocean View